Thursday, March 03, 2005

ho hum

is it just me, or is this one of those years that's going to take forever to get through? i mean, i know not all of us are going through what is bound to be a messy divorce, but i really think that shit just keeps rollin', and i happen to be at the bottom of the hill. now i have to live w/my folks again, and be constantly reminded of what i've lost, namely firefox. ok, that's just silly, but really, i miss my browser! i mean, i keep doing mouse gestures, and ie don't like that too much....sigh. at least i get some freedom, and i still get to see my kid. i guess i just wanted to vent, i won't be mad if no one replies to this, i'm really not fishing for sympathy, k?

2 Comments:

Blogger hypersloth said...

If it's any consolation, Internet Explorer is coming out with IE 7.0...
Baseball is starting soon...
Um...

Well yeah, this year's going to blow. Er, by, that is, this year's going to blow by.

Glad you posted!!

2:41 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

lol, you crack me up, my man! really, i'm glad we've all got a space to vent, and i will be utilizing this more and more often!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home