Saturday, March 12, 2005

Yes yes ya'll, and ya don't stop!

Sorry for the super urban post topic, but I'm seriously bored here. Getting ready for another week of work, Saturday used to be a fun day for me, and now it's like my fucking Monday. Cest La Vie, or however it's spelled, life goes on, right? I just wanted to post, you know, get the extra crap outta my head that's in there welling up. Gotta drop my boy off, that's hard too. I like getting time to myself, but sometimes I worry about his mom. I know I shouldn't, she loves him very much, but I also know she has her anger issues & that scares the piss outta me. Oh well, the courts should be able to decide what happens, and I can only pray that things work out for the best. When you guys see me, I've changed my look, no goatee, short hair, and I'm a woman now. Ok, not a woman, but the other stuff is true. Miss you all, hope to see everyone on THURSDAY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home