Saturday, March 19, 2005

Wtf

Really, not much to say today, it's Saturday, and another work week is just starting for me. You guys won't hear from me again until probably Wednesday, so I just wanted to wish you all a great weekend & next week! I miss you guys, and I'm so tired. Not just physically tired, mentally washed up, wiped out, and hollow inside. Damn, I'm sorry to get mellow & low on our Lava, I just don't know who to talk to.....well, I do, but she wants nothing to do with me. Can't say I blame her, I'm a piece of work, that's for sure. I will try to get a hold of you all this week, I swear! Miss you all, Dave.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I realize that I may well have no idea what the hell it's like to be going through what you're experiencing, but it'll get better, trust me. It's hard to do I agree, but try to think of the positives that will result.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home