Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Dammit!

I'm not really mad, but that is always an eye-catching title, don't you think? Life would be so much easier if I had a car....ok, I have a car, but no tags......the USPS is trying to make my life a living hell, I submitted a change of address on the 11th, and I'm still waiting for my check from last Wednesday......ugh, this is bullshit. I wanted to ask as well, am I the only one that is going to post to this damn blog, or what? I don't mind, really, I've got enough to talk about to take up plenty of space, just wondering, that's all.

On a completely separate note, you should all check out this site, this is one of my fave DJ's, and he just revamped his site!
www.scotthardkiss.com
Scott's from San Francisco, but apparently resides in NYC now, or somewhere close to it....there's a ton of streaming tracks on here, check it out!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger hypersloth said...

Dude, you don't need tags in this city! If nothing else, drive after dark. I believe my tags expired back in January...um.... 1962.

5:44 AM  
Blogger hypersloth said...

oh yeah, and how's about Samuel L. Jackson in a Hardkiss video?!!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

yeah, i know, that's in the movie 187, if you haven't seen it, I would recommend it highly...kind of on the same vein as Higher Learning or The Substitute....but better twists & turns!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home