Saturday, March 26, 2005

blah blah black sheep

So the other night, this guy asks if I have Zinfandel. I say sure, and he says gimme two. So I put two pink glasses of wine on the bar. His wife asks, "Is this Chardonnay Zinfandel?"

I heard it right the first time, but couldn't resist asking to hear it again, so I said, "Sorry?", and sure enough, she repeated herself. I very politely said, "Er, well it can only be one or the other, really.."
To which she responded, "Oh, you don't HAVE Sutter Home?"


I'll spare you the rest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Well, what a bad bartender you are! I mean, everyone knows about the special "Chardonnay Zinfandel", don't they? It's new, just like "Cabernet Merlot"!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

ah, yes. but not as tasty as "Henessey Courvoissier"

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I dated that chick...

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home